One of the largest herring producers in the Baltic States that traditionally used glass jars for pickling.
Help the customer develop light-weight container for herring, suitable for export.
• Make the jar neck compatible with standard aluminium cap
• Come up with jar design that would seem like glass
• Ensure that oily marinade does not leak from the inside
⦁ Customized preform with glass-like neck was engineered
• A number of different jar visualizations were produced and the customer chose the best design for them
• Induction sealing was proposed as an added safety measure
TECHNOLOGY USED: FlexBlow2.
“The debate regarding what type of material is best used for bottling has been on for a while now. Even though glass has its own benefits, PET seems to be taking more and more market share lately for a number of reasons”
If You have any questions, please contact us!
Contact our qualified specialists who will offer a proposal that suits your needs.