100% rPET bottle
“Recycled PET is fast becoming the new standard in a whole new generation of responsible PET bottle packaging”
Water bottling company that uses 73g preforms to produce 6 L bottles with 38 mm necks.
Help customer become more environmentally friendly by introducing rPET.
⦁ Avoid cosmetic impurities
⦁ Avoid chemical contamination
⦁ Achieve even bottle weight distribution
⦁ Retain drop impact resistance
⦁ Sustain top Load
⦁ Pure rPET sourced by selecting certified rPET suppliers
⦁ Preform carefully designed to increase process stability and retain physical properties of the bottle
⦁ Quality color added to tone the preform and achieve virgin PET-like appearance
⦁ In-house injection machines used for complete control of rPET preform injection process
rPET is a proven material in the food packaging industry and is fast becoming the new standard in a whole new generation of responsible PET bottle packaging, helping businesses to meet their sustainability objectives.
- For every tonne of rPET produced 1.5 tonnes of CO2 is saved;
- The product is completely recyclabl;
- rPET has a lower carbon footprint than virgin PET;
- PET (including recycled PET) is lightweight compared to other packaging, for example it is up to 85% lighter than glass. This helps cut transportation costs, in-turn lowering CO2 emissions;
- Recycled PET bottles are shatterproof, providing safety and hygiene in the logistical chain, retail environments and the home;
- Recycled PET is absolutely safe to be used in food and beverage packaging It converts post-consumer waste into a valuable resource;
- rPET can replace all or a proportion of virgin polymer in new packaging products;
- The product helps businesses and organizations deliver on corporate sustainability goals;
- Many major brands worldwide are committed to using recycled PET to reduce the carbon footprint of their drink products;
- These brands are setting the standard for a future where recycled PET is routinely included in drinks packaging.